Thursday, July 29, 2010

Realty Shows to Stardom: Ajesh

Ajesh Ashok

It was through Super Singer on Vijay TV that Ajesh Ashok got an opportunity to sing in the film Goa. “I won the title of Super Singer 2008. According to the show, the winner of the title would get an offer to sing for music director Yuvan Shankar Raja and that’s how I ended up singing Ithuvarai Illatha from Goa. After Goa, I’ve sung five songs for new music directors as well as for Vijay Antony. The films are yet to release,” informs Ajesh. “My friends and I just tried our luck for Super Singer and recorded our voices. Till the end, I never knew I would get selected. It was 10 pm and I got a message saying that I was selected for the auditions the next day,” says the visual communication graduate. After Goa, the singer has become quite popular among the youth. “I want to also work under a  photographer as it is my passion,” he smiles.

Courtesy - Indian Express

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy